- Yam ( Desi Alu ) 300 Gram
- Green Mirchi ( Chili ) – 5 pieces
- Garlic 5 Cloves
- Cut Yam evenly as your desired shape.
- Take 20 minute boil (add Salt as per your taste) to tender the Yam pieces.
- Just check the tenderness, drain the boil water. Grind Green chilies and garlic to make rough paste.
- Put chilies and garlic paste into Yam pieces, mix them with hand.
- In a taawa, saute the yam masala pieces with little consumption of oil until the raw smell of chilies and garlic has gone.
- Put in plate and serve.
- Enjoy the Yam ( Desi Alu ) Masala pieces.